These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and WHSH Ltd , the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by WHSH Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to WHSH Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
• All content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of WHSH Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
• You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
• retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
• You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of WHSH Ltd
• You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
• in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
• in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
• making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
• This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of WHSH Ltd or that of our affiliates.
• We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
• The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
• Any online facilities, tools, services or information that WHSH Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. WHSH Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
WHSH Ticket Purchase – CONDITIONS OF SALE
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by WHSH Ltd (“Promoter”) or venue management or owner (” Venue Owner”).
The Promoter / Venue Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by negligence of
The Promoter / Venue Owner or its agents and employees), loss damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Promoter’s discretion.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
– Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at Promoter’s discretion. Lost ticket/s will not be replaced or refunded.
– Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from WHSH Ltd or an authorized point of sale.
– Venue age restrictions and rules apply. No refunds will be made for ignorance of these restrictions. Venue conditions of entry are displayed at the venue.
-The Promoter / Venue Owner reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
-The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
-The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
– The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
– The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
-The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
– English and Welsh Law will govern the sale of all tickets and by purchasing this ticket you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.